I would first like to thank Kayla @ Kdrewkthebookworm for tagging me! Go check out her blog! Its amazing!!
Secondly, I would like to apologise to every single one of you. Not only that last weeks posts will be posted this week there will be ones for next week too!
- Acknowledge the person who nominated you for the award and post the award
- Answer the questions that were asked by the blogger who nominated you.
5 facts about yourself
- Ask 11 questions of your own
- Nominate 11 blogs for the award (or however many blogs you can nominate)
- Notify your nominees.
What are you doing this summer? (Or if your region is not in summertime, what did you do last summer/plan on doing next summer?)
So it is currently Winter for me so will be telling you about what I’ll be doing next Summer which is in the Christmas holidays for me (Why can’t I have a white christmas?!). I will probably be reading and going to the pool or the beach with my friends because its going to be so hot… I’ll have my birthday in Summer too so maybe I’ll have a party? I dunno…
How many physical books do you own?
Well… my book shelf is currently over flowing so I’d say over 100 books which isn’t much compared to lots of people. But books are my beautiful babies and I will never get rid of any of them. Except for my kidish ones I still have… I still want moooorreee!
Under what circumstances would you DNF a book?
I don’t like giving up on books but there is just sometimes when I don’t get into them at the start and then I still don’t get into them during the middle. I sometimes DNF because they get slow and boring for like half the book which makes me really really sad. 😦
What movie did you last see in theatres? Did you enjoy it?
*Laughs evily* Yes. Now. I saw Star Trek just yesterday. I do not know how to explain it except that it was wayyy better than the previous two reboot movies. I just want to chant *Another movie, Another movie, Another movie* because it was that good. It’ll be another three years until it comes out though so I’ll be finished school… Oh no. It’ll be like that for Star Wars as well… I don’t want to grow up >.<
Do you play video games? If so, on what console?
When I was younger like five years ago I used to play Minecraft. I was literally addicted to it for three years until I stopped because one of my favourite servers shut down. That was on PC. At the moment I’m in the middle of playing Assassins Creed 2 (Who says a girl can’t play those games) which is one Xbox 360.
What are your favourite things and least favourite things about blogging?
Lets do least favourite first. Deadlines. I hate it when I have to have a post done by a Thursday or Friday. And when I don’t have time to do it during exam time it makes me sad because I’m not organised enough. Just like now when I am writing this post three days late.
On to favourite things. I think I’ve answered this one before but I love making people happy and I like people looking at what I’ve written. I just generally love writing for people even when everything has gone off the rails like it has this month.
Tell me teaser sentence from a book you’re currently reading.
Uh oh. *Quickly grabs next book in Harry Potter series* (I haven’t started another book. Yet) Ok. “Not for the first time, an argument had broken out over breakfast at number four, Privet Drive”
What device do you use to write blog posts?
Computer! I used to write them on my iPad but that became a pain. Computer is soooo much better with writing blog posts. I mean why write with your phone when you can write on your laptop? (I only got mine recently).
Tell me a fact that any bloggers don’t know.
I have been to Narnia with my friends. We’ve been many times before and we mainly go there to skip class or to just have a fun time. (Its the main excuse we all use when someone asks where someone else is. We can all thank Soup for that one). Oh, another one, I completed my first year of Hogwarts on Friday with Harry and the gang.
If you could travel anywhere in the world in an instant, where would it be?
Can it be multiple places? I wanna go everywhere and see lots of different things. I want to go to the snow where the snow actually stays on the ground… I want to go Ice skating under the northern lights… I want to… I could go on forever. So, I don’t actually know where I want to go. Just somewhere other than this boring town.
What song is stuck in your head right now?
“That’s what I hear when you’re by my side
Yeah that’s what I hear when you’re by my side
But when you’re gone the music goes
I lose my rhythm, lose my soul”
Final Song by MO. I do not know why I am obsessed with this song. I have been listening to it on repeat for the last two weeks.
- I have two dogs called Bella and Flossy. They are Labrador crosses and I also have a black cat named Sooty, he’s my baby.
- I play piano and sing. I have a singing exam coming up next week. Wish me luck XD.
- My favourite colours are orange, teal and midnight blue.
- I only like to clean my bookshelf. Not my room. Theres just clothes and everything everywhere in there.
- I actually like maths. I hate english and I am good at engineering.
- Do you play any instruments? (Piano, violin, singing etc.)
- What is a book that inspired you to do more in life?
- Have you even lent a book to someone and it has come back ruined?
- What book is your childhood favourite?
- Are there any books that you think are underrated? Which?
- Do you have any pets?
- How many books do you have in total? (Including ebooks and physical copies)
- Who is your favourite female fictional character?
- Is there a fictional item you would like to have in real life?
- If you could turn a book into a movie, what would it be?
- If you could turn a movie into a book, what would it be?